Infants through Kindergarten: For admission into our private, fee-based programs please refer to our fee schedule or call the school to arrange a tour.
The following steps outline the procedure to enroll your child in the program:
- Visit the school and take a tour.
- Familiarize yourself with our unique combined Montessori/Child Development program and daily schedule.
- Review and understand our Fee Schedule.
- Complete an application and Enrollment Contract with required admission fee.
- Attend the Parent Orientation.
State Preschool Program
Ages 2.9 through entry into Kindergarten: Admission and enrollment into the State Preschool Program is based on space availability, eligibility and priority given first to eligible four-year olds and then three-year olds.
- The following steps outline the procedure to enroll your child in the State Preschool program:
- Your child must be age 3 by September 1 of the current fiscal year to qualify for admission.
- Call or visit the school to find out if your child qualifies to attend the program. You will be asked your family/household size and combined income.
- If you qualify make an appointment with the director and bring all necessary documents as instructed.
- Take a tour of the school and familiarize yourself with our unique Montessori program and daily schedule.
- Complete an application. Submit all necessary documents requested by the director. Some documents not in your possession in the first meeting may take a second trip to the school to submit. The earlier you submit all necessary documents the sooner your child may be approved and gain entry into the program.